Thank you so much, Susie! Dr. Brara said that although this is a major surgery, its much less complex than the 2015 operation. I hope to do at least as well recovering as I did back then - if not better.
- breast cancer 2000 (DCIS: stage 0 non-invasive)
- endoscopic carpal tunnel surgery, both wrists: 2005, 2006
- cataract surgery 2009, 2011; right eye then left
- emergency surgery to remove gall bladder 2010
- right posterior cervical thoracic decompression w/micro-discectomy 2013
- 7-level C3-T2 posterior cervical laminectomy and fusion; with titanium hardware: 2 rods, 14 screws 2015
Post Edited (Birder Nancy) : 8/10/2018 2:08:35 PM (GMT-6)