Just to clarify -- I don't mean that the VA would be a Medicare supplement literally. It would just become where I would make appointments, get prescript
ions filled, etc. and perhaps still see my same doctors --- only the
location changes. It seems like, if I was willing to change
locations, there would be minimal expense to me. I understand that the VA will bill Medicare which pays 80%. It is my understanding the VA won't bill me for the remaining 20%. In that regard - will I even need a Medicare supplement or Advantage plan? In a way, I am beginning to think Medicare will become a chronic pain financially.
Post Edited (DadCue) : 12/3/2018 12:02:39 PM (GMT-7)