Another update. I looked back at the neurosurgeon's notes from the VA in sept which are in front of me. It clearly states I opted for injections and he agrees injections at the C3/4 & C-5/6 level. Well this pain doctor decided on C7 T-1 level, so for that reason the VA is absolutely out!! St. Elizabeth's hospital said if they do them it would be in fact at the C-3/4 and C-5/6 levels. Wonder why the VA pain doc decided on those levels that day? That wasn't the plan! I will go therapy for a while and surgery in April is the next date. Hopefully someone reads this tonight but forgot to mention I am doing school bus driving which I enjoy but it seems to be added to stress and pressure on the back of the neck. I like the company so I will ask to change jobs tomorrow to just be a monitor on a small bus which has a lot less stress or drive a small bus or van. I drive the big bus now and it definitely beats me down. If not, I will be resigning tomorrow in two weeks.
Only been with them 3 months, they need monitors, and I have my supporting documents in order. Thanks all!