What I am about
to describe to you is something called, The Five Minute Energy Routine. In order for us to better understand I'll try to explain as much as I can, but this is really simple and will change your life. It did mine! Its a long post but worth the reading!!!
Certain points on your body, when tapped with your fingers will affect your engergy field, sending electrochemical impulses to your brain and releasing neurotransmitters. My tapping what called the Three Thumps, you can activate a sequence of responses that will restore you when you are tired, increase your vitality, and keep your immune system strong.
Thump your k-27 Points: Acupuncture points are tiny centers of electromagnetic and subtle engergies, they are arranged along 14 meridians. Tapping these points will, energize you when your drowsy, focus you, and will affect all of your energy pathways.
1. Place your fingers on your collarbone. Slide then inward toward the center and find the bumps where they stop. Drop about and inch beneath these corners and slightly outward to the K-27s. Most people have a slight indent here
2. with four finger tips, tap (or massage if it is sore) firmly while breathing deeping, in through your nose and out through your mouth(20sec)
Thump your Thymus Gland: will stimulate all of your engeries, boost your immune system, increase strength and vitality. Your thymus glad is about two inches below your K-27 in the center of your chest(sternum area) Firmly tap for about 20 seconds. remember to breath
Thump your spleen points: will lift your energy level, balance your blood cemistry, strengthen immune system
1. find the points by moving your figers down from your thymus, out to your niples, and straight down to bemeath your breast. then move them down over the next rib.
2. tap firmly for about 15 seconds, remembering to breath ( i had to message these points for a long time, rather than tap, because they were sore, and released too many toxins from my body at one time).
The Cross Crawl: this facilitate the crossover of energy between the brains right and left hemispheres. will help you feel more balanced, think clearly, improve coordination, harmonize your engeries. helps when you feel exhasted for no apparent reason
The Cross crawl is simply like marching in place. 1. while standing, life your knees to the opposite wrist/elbow, or twist your upper torso so your arm passes over the midline of your body(can be down while sitting as well).
3. repeat, about 12 paisr(24 times). (about 1 minute)
Zip up- fell more confident and positive about yourself and your world, think more clearly, tap your inner strengths, protect yourself from negative energies that may be around you
1.Place your hand at the bottom of the central meridian which is at your pubic bone.
2.take a deep breath in as your simultaneously move your hand with deliberation straight up the center of your body, to your lower lip. repeat 3x's (20 sec)
if i can reference, this comes from a book by Donna Eden.
I'm telling you, it can change your life.
Best to you all and feel free to ask any questions you may have (its easier to understand with the pictures, sorry)
DX-Migraines:Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome:
I am WELL!!
Meds: ProzAC 40mg, Klonopin 1mg BID , Ambien 10mg
PRN- Imitrex INJ, Pherergan, Actiq 600mcg(fentanyl suckers) for migraine breakthrough pain
NO MORE MEDS!!!! Doing engergy medicine
May God give you a reason to smile today, an extra reason to laugh, and bring joy to your soul.