Okay heres my story. Colonoscopy / bioposy 2005 Suggestive of crohns. I feel my crohns flares are 100% stress induced. I have direct correlations everytime.
I was diagnosed 2 years ago (age 25) with my only symptom being a complete bowel obstruction.
I now have cronic but manageable bowel obstructions with pain in the LRQ. I currently take PRED 10mg / day and entocort 9mg day. If I reduce these meds my terminal illuem clamps down!
I have tried Pentasa, acacol, flagyl with no noticable results. as it stands not I am steroid dependent. Increasing the PRED is not an option I would rather have a colostomy
Please help me with a plan that will help me with my crohns.
I plan to
1. Boost SSRI medication to provide more seratonin to the gut and brain.
2. Thae peperment supplements as a natural anaestetic to the gut.
3. drink fennel seed tea as a natural "anti cramping" remedy.
4. Use some kind of omega 3 oil for inflimation
5. Maintain a stress free life!!!!!!
HAS ANYONE TRIED THESE THINGS BEFORE? Whats a good natural antiinflamitory?