I hope you got to see a doctor today. This shouldn't wait.
I'm no doc, but it seems they should do some blood work to see how you are doing.
Actually, he wants me to go back on the med at the lower(50mg) dose and call him if I have any probs. I DID CALL YOU with a problem( 4 days ago) and this is what her wants me to do. He is not a quack unfortunately, he is a good doctor, with really dumb office staff who "lost" my message. Anyway, I know how to call if emergency occurs, I just do not LIKE to use that word. But, I will. Hopefully, I will not have a worse allergic reaction when I restart tomorrow.
Thanks for the advice guys.