well this morning's remicade infusion went fine (next one is Apr 3).
hubby had his b 12 tested a few weeks ago, and it did come back fine, but I wonder if there is any harm in having him take some anyway???
also researching the pro-biotic route; are there any out there that are budget friendly? we've seen the cost of VSL3 and the primal defense one....anything a bit less $$$ out there? Preferably that one would only have to take once a day?
so we are just waiting and watching for any delayed signs of reaction at this point...