Hi inflamed and sjkly,
Thanks so much for starting the Wednesday thread. It's good to know that we're all in this together!
I am back from my marathon twelve-hour trip to the city... my second in two weeks and it was made even more tiring by the train being forty minutes late (!) in getting home. It was almost midnight by the time I got to bed. However, I have another month's supply of Humira, so it was worth it.
I am going to treat myself gently today because I am *worn out*.
* basic chores - make bed, do dishes, 5x5 minutes tidying, shower, 15 minutes gardening.
* daily chores - I'm meant to do all the floors, but today I'll only aim to do one.
* be nice to myself - moisturise my feet, maybe put on some nail polish. Give my hands some tlc, and give myself a facial. Get hair off legs. Eat healthy stuff and cut back on sugar, to compensate for the chocolate etc I ate to keep myself going yesterday.
* be nice to myself cont. - curl up in armchair and read. Maybe watch a video.
* Crohn's and fibro care - get back on track with meds, exercise, stretching x 3.
Optional bonus activities - read Saturday's newspaper. Add to the letter I'm writing. 15 minutes pricing. Cook something for the freezer. Walk down the street and window-shop.
sjkly - I'm glad you liked the smoothie recipes. I tried an adapted version of the banana and peanut butter one to boost myself up before I got on the train yesterday - filling, soothing and satisfying.
Good luck at the doctor's today, inflamed.
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum.