Looking for a good GI specialist in the UK - London area.

New Topic Post Reply Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

Regular Member

Date Joined Aug 2008
Total Posts : 51
   Posted 8/24/2008 4:33 AM (GMT -7)   
Hi. Can anybody recommend a very good GI specialist in the London area - Cambridge - South east.

I think its time I had a second opinion. Im not well.

<!-- / message -->
VIEW IMAGE   <!-- controls -->

New Member

Date Joined Feb 2003
Total Posts : 15
   Posted 8/29/2008 8:35 AM (GMT -7)   

I see Dr Asante at the Princess Royal University Hospital (formerly Farnborough Hospital) in Orpington, Kent which is on the edge of London (zone 6)

He's very good and helped me get my Crohn's into remission.


I can't thank him enough for the attention and care he's given me.

New Topic Post Reply Printable Version
Forum Information
Currently it is Thursday, November 23, 2017 11:49 AM (GMT -7)
There are a total of 2,897,217 posts in 317,988 threads.
View Active Threads

Who's Online
This forum has 157561 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, jubinars.
295 Guest(s), 11 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
PDL17, 07kr5, Gemlin, LizzyA, FreckledFace45, adamas, Gewarn, Pumpkinpatch1, Starlight*, Sono, Mustard Seed

About Us | Advertise | Donate
Newsletter | Privacy Policy & Disclaimer
Follow HealingWell.com on Facebook Follow HealingWell.com on Twitter Follow HealingWell.com on Pinterest
©1996-2017 HealingWell.com LLC  All Rights Reserved.