I really think you'd be safe to use it, Ivy. But, you could always call the Humira people and see what they say. I have a sneaking suspicion that they would say "no", but I'm not sure if it would be because you really cooked it, or because they're just greedy "bleepity bleeps" who charge too much for this junk anyway.
My reasoning would be thus: If it is advisable to allow your shot to sit out at room temperature for an hour before administering the shot (something I know most of us do), I would then think that it would be perfectly sensible to refrigerate it again after that hour if something should occur that caused you to postpone your shot. Based on that logic, an hour at a milder temperature due to your casserole should not have altered the drug. If it's not cloudy, and there aren't any flakes in it... I think you're good to go.
But that's me and the voices in my own crazy head. Go with your gut. Call the "experts" in if ya have to.
26f, dx'd CD July '05 after 6 fistula/abscess surgeries
Currently running on Humira and Hope.
(miscarried at 13 weeks, now waiting to heal before trying again)
"Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure."