I'm feeling tired and very wobbly in the stomach today, so I'm taking it quietly until I get more energy and can stop dashing to the toilet.
* basic chores - make bed, do dishes, shower, tidy the house, vacuum a few floors, 15 minutes gardening
* Saturday chores - paperwork (almost done)
* Crohn's and fibro care - exercise, stretching x 3, strengthening, stay on track with meds
* and - get hair off legs while reading the Saturday paper
* and - put dressings on my hands, as per gp's recommendations
* and - devotions
* and - prepare for Monday's appointments
* sitting activities: file the recipes I photocopied yesterday, phone a friend, paint toenails so I can feel pretty and girlie
, cut out Christmas decorations so I just need to sew them together, make a list of things to do while unwell.
* standing activities: make soup, do shopping, go to the craft shop, walk up the street and post letters
* super mega Brownie points if I go to the book fair. I go every year, but I'm not sure if I have time or energy this year.
On the plus side, I found some muffins in the freezer, so I don't have to make any this weekend
Oh, and I didn't share the funny thing that happened yesterday. I tried on my spring clothes, just to see what fitted and what didn't, and to work out what accessories I needed to buy to get me through the season, and decided that I needed a red jacket and a pink hat. On impulse, I popped into an op shop while I was doing errands yesterday and there, for $6, I found both!!! How amazing is that? It's like God put them there for me, just to save me a bit of time and energy.
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum.