Just trying to stay afloat again...
* basic chores - make bed, stay on top of dishes, try to get things a little bit tidier than they are (shouldn't be too hard; things aren't too messy right now), 5 minutes gardening, shower and wash hair.
* get the mouldy tofu out of the fridge and put it in the worm farm
* get the mouldy fruit out of the fruit bowl and feed to the worms (lucky worms!! They may as well eat it seeing as I can't anymore
* make broccoli soup: I have to do this because my broccoli plants have suddenly produced ripe florets and I don't want to lose the crop. Besides, it'll be nice to have something green (though pureed) to eat.
* do five minutes exercise: preferably weight bearing exercise, because I feel that I'm getting weaker.
* read churchy book; watch churchy video
* listen to my favourite radio shows
Bonus points; completely optional:
* get hair off legs
* paperwork (I didn't do it yesterday)
* clear my desk, which is the messiest part of the house right now
* do a bit of kitchen cleaning - my usual Sunday chore
* walk to the corner and back. I did this yesterday - yay, me.
* phone someone / write letters or emails / send a note to a lady from church who is having a hard time.
* do a load of washing, or do five minutes ironing.
There. That should keep me out of mischief.
Have a good day, everyone.
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum.