Still feeling revolting, so here are a list of things I can do in five minute power-runs.
* basic chores - shower, make bed, do dishes, try to get the house a little bit tidier than it is (shouldn't be too hard; it's tidyish anyway), 5 minutes gardening.
* make a list of the meds I will need to have delivered when my Humira comes (I didn't do it yesterday)
* if my Humira script
arrives, ring the pharmacy and order it & other necessary meds
* get the food I can't eat out of the fridge and put it in the worm farm
* make stock (it's on the stove already)
* make carrot soup (half done already)
* clean cat sick off floor
* get smelly and scarily enormous cat poo out of litter tray and wash the tray (amazing how they wait until you're flaring to start making these messes
* drink more water than I have been, to see if it's dehydration that's making me feel so queasy
* 5 mins exercise, 1xstretching.
* try to have an early night
Things I'd like to do, but they are still optional:
* run a vacuum over the central wooden floors (should take 2x5 minutes; more if I get enthusiastic and start doing other floors as well).
* bring the bin in from outside
* do a bit of filing or letter writing while watching bad tv this afternoon.
Other optional extras:
* get hair off legs
* paperwork (I didn't do it on Saturday)
* clear my desk, which is the messiest part of the house right now
* do a bit of kitchen cleaning - my usual Sunday chore
* do a bit of bathroom cleaning - my Monday chore
* run a duster over the obvious surfaces - Tuesday's chore
* phone someone / write letters or emails / send a note to a lady from church who is having a hard time.
* do five minutes ironing.
* start working on my inspirations folder
* do a bit more towards making pjs
* sow tarragon seeds
Have a good day, everyone,
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum.