I regret to say that I was lazy yesterday, so now the house is messier than it was 24 hours ago, *and* I have a pile of dishes to do.
I'm still feeling delicate today, so I'm keeping the basic pacts small:
* basic chores - make bed, catch up with and stay on top of dishes, shower.
* get the house tidier than it is. Bonus points if I actually get it *tidy*.
* > 5 minutes exercise
What I would like to do:
* walk down the street and get my book, which has *finally* arrived in the bookshop.
* find something vegetably that I can actually eat, because I'm craving veggies and am sick of mash, purees and soup.
* Sunday chore - clean the kitchen
* get hair off legs
* clean my bedroom mirror
* wash the cat's litter tray
* wash my hair brushes
* write a letter
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum.