Yesterday was another write off. I ended up having to go back to bed at 2.45 pm and, though I got up a few times during the afternoon, didn't really achieve much afterwards. I don't feel much better today, so I don't know whether I'll be able to get much done today either.
So... starting small:
Things I have to do:
* Basics - make bed (almost done), stay on top of dishes, have a shower
* Cat - Dispatch the cat to the vet for her post-antibiotic review (done. they came and collected her - nice of them)
* Exercise and stretch
* Take meds
* renew library books (done)
Things I want to do:
* bring in bins
* tidy my desk
* clean the toilet
Bonus points for chipping away at the wish list:
* go through answering machine and list unanswered calls
* ring three people
* write two letters
* take gift to neighbour
* afternoon tea on Friday
* write two of the emails that I owe
* do a few short drives, to get my confidence back
* try to keep doing little walks, arthritis permitting m
* start writing Christmas cards
* lay out
* cut out
* cut vines away from back fence
* water plants on nature strips and fence lines
* sweep paths, if the wind stops blowing
* pot the flowers I bought on Monday
* usual weekly cleaning, and
* start hemming, and
* stay on top of ironing, now that I've finally caught up!!
Welcome back, April. Jo, I'm glad your foot is improving.
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum.