I have posted in other related fourms..Im desperate
Please help me. Im a 30yo male with a significant history of Crohns disease. Is this Arthritis or something more serious?
Crohns - diagnosed 2005. Small bowel resection in 2008. Been on and off prednisone since 2005. Most recent use of PRED was October 2008. Approx 2 months ago. Ive taken Humira for 2 months with last dose in October as well. I was taken off Humira due to rash on face, and numbness on face.
The only drugs Ive been taking since October is Low Dose Naltrexone, Zoloft, Klonopin. Thats it.
My Crohns is great, but now..........
1. Im being tortured!! I am having the WORST pain in my life in my joints. I cant take Pain Killers due to LDN, I cant take NASIDS due to Crohns.
2. This joint pain has effected every joint in my body but only effects 1-2 joints at a time...
3. The pain is ALWAYS worse at the end of the day and through out the night. It is Extremely painful during the night and I cannot sleep at all.
4. By the morning the pain is almost gone, then by afternoon it comes back IN A DIFFERENT SET OF JOINTS. This is really freaking me out.
5. There does not appear to be redness or swelling but it feels like my knee will explode with pressure.
6. Ive had this in my Jaw, hips, knees, ankles, wrists, toes, and fingers.
This is ruining my life. I just lay in pain all day without being able to interact with my family
29 YO Male
-CD diagnosed in 2005 illieum
-63cm bowel resection in Feb 08
-Steroid dependant following surgery
Humira Start date 8/1/08