Well, Christmas is just about
over. I'm really tired and am in danger of faffing the night away and then waking, tired, to a messy house, so here are a few pacts to get me through until bed-time:
* watch the Queen's Christmas message (just finished)
* do dishes and put them away
* put away things in the Christmas basket I took to our main Christmas event
open my last presents
* put away presents, wrapping detritus and postpacks
* shine kitchen sink
* cut up kidneys for cat
* an extra five minutes tidying
* start thinking about
new years resolutions
Ho ho ho! What fun! but it will be nice when it's done...
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum.