* basics - make bed, do dishes, tidying
* shine my kitchen and bedroom "sinks"
* get mtx injection
* exercise and stretch
* devotions & meditation
And, assuming I'm going to crash after mtx,
* start writing thank-you notes
* start using the journalling book, which is easily one of the coolest gifts I got this Christmas
* start making a wish-list to get me through to the end of the year
* spend 5-10 minutes blitzing the back porch (yes, I *know* I've been pacting this all week)
* start fixing the garden, which is a MESS.
* phone a friend
* do a load of washing
Am writing this on Christmas night; might pop back later on Friday with changes and / or updates.
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum.