sorry fitzy, forgot...
1. yes i do eat... i call it recreational eating
2. the reason i have been on TPN for so long is i have short bowel syndrome. meaning i have about
2.5 feet of total bowel left... ( pet peeve, people saying they have or a dr told them they have SBS after having only a couple feet removed.)
3. it is my main source of nutrition, i get something from the food i consume but not enough to maintain health or weight. or to get the proper nutrients or enzymes and electrolites. or hydration.
4. the part i have left is the duodenum, a small part of jujenum and the left side of my colon. so basically a direct connection from the stomach to the colon. whats left of it.
5. whats left is stuck to the front abdominal wall in a knot type shape with sharp turns and switch backs. giving me oh so wonderfull sounds of movement.
6. this may complicate my upcoming hopeful fix of my new hernia "homie" seeing as all this would need to be cut loose etc.. to fix it . i will know more after seeing the surgeons later this month.
7. thats why i picked the name randynoguts.