OK - makes more sense now. I go tomorrow for the procedure at 1pm.
I will be having in home care come each day to help me out as well. I'm glad.
I am curious, my doctor has prescribed Cipro and Flagyl - how long these antibiotics are usually prescribed for after this type of surgery?
I'm on Flagyl now for a month and it's kicking the crap outta me. I've been able to eat very little and have dropped 15lbs in the last month. I just feel listless, tired and not really able to function well. I am pretty sure I can't handle a long term course of this stuff, especially both (Cipro doesn't like me either).
- Diagnosed Nov 08' but undiagnosed for 13 years prior with no major problems
- Put on Salofalk, UGH caused more bad than good.
- First major flare Aug-Sep 09 - I attribute it to intolerance to meds and crappy GI
- Perianal abscess - EUA & possible Seton surgery Oct 14-09 - WISH ME LUCK
- No meds currently except flagyl and percs for pain
Post Edited (farfrmnormal) : 10/13/2009 8:12:03 PM (GMT-6)