It all started about
the time I got sick. I was throwing up so hard several times a day that it would go thru my nose in addition to my mouth. Is your hair falling out in massive amounts? Are you a rural carrier?
These are the requirements in my state:
1. Has a severe visual impairment;
2. Cannot walk one hundred (100) feet without stopping to rest (Violation KSA 8-1,130);
3. Cannot walk without the use of or assistance from, a brace, cane, crutch, another person, prosthetic device, wheelchair, or
other assistive device;
4. Is restricted by lung disease to such an extent that the person's forced (respiratory) expiratory volume for one second, when
measured by spirometry, is less than one liter, or the arterial oxygen tension is less than sixty mm/hg on room air at rest;
5. Uses portable oxygen;
6. Has a cardiac condition to the extent that the person's functional limitations are classified in severity as Class III or Class IV
according to standards set by the American Heart Association;
7. Severely limited in their ability to walk at least 100 feet due to an arthritic, neurological, or orthopedic condition.
Forum Co-moderator - Crohn's Disease/Thyroid Disorders:_All comments have the caveat contact your local health care provider.
I will find a way or make one. –Phillip Sidney 1554-1586
All that I am and all that I shall ever be, I owe to my Angel Mother.
The Bucket List- Have you found joy in your life? Has your life brought joy to others?
Make sure your suffering has meaning…
Post Edited (MMMNAVY) : 10/16/2009 7:50:02 PM (GMT-6)