So after seeing an outside GI for my bacterial overgrowth testing, (which was positive, and who pretty strongly recommended surgery), again my VA GI wants to try Cimzia. I do not want to do this, very simply because according to student health center I got lupus from both remicade and humira. I was in way too much pain to make it to the VA hospital for them to test for lupus, so by the time I got there I was not popping positive ANA for lupus. My VA GI says since there is no VA record of me being possitive for lupus, I basically have to do this drug if I want to continue climbing the ladder of treatment steps. I am sending him my postive tests from student health.
I feel like they are basically waitting for me to fully obstruct.
Mad! I am! I am!
Forum Co-moderator - Crohn's Disease/Thyroid Disorders:_All comments have the caveat contact your local health care provider.
I will find a way or make one. –Phillip Sidney 1554-1586
All that I am and all that I shall ever be, I owe to my Angel Mother.
The Bucket List- Have you found joy in your life? Has your life brought joy to others?
Make sure your suffering has meaning…
Post Edited (MMMNAVY) : 2/17/2010 8:57:37 PM (GMT-7)