Hi there my name is Leilani and Im 20. I was diagnosed with Crohn's back in May of last year and i am currently going under an MEB. I have been through many medications since the start of this ordeal including Pentasa, Flagyl,...and pretty much anything else you can name. I started on Cimzia in Dec and since then I have been a lot better. I have a few set backs every now and then but nothing I can't endure especially after what Ive been through thus far. On the brighter side my energy has come back and I have almost gained back all of the 20 lbs. that I lost. Anyways, the decision at the base said that my case should be further reviewed so now I am waiting on the second decision.When this decision comes back, If they decide to seperate I was seriously considering taking their offer and getting out. But I want to know what happens to my rating since my symptoms have almost been completely controlled after I started this new medication...will it decrease compared to what it would have been if I was still in remission?Thanks!!!!!!!