Oh, complain away.
You don't need to drink water, seems you need to stop B12
From this site: http://vitamins.lovetoknow.com/Vitamin_B12_Injections_Side_Effects and tell your doctor. Scroll down <-------
* Upset stomach
* A feeling of pain and a warm sensation at the site of the injection
* A feeling, or a sense, of being swollen over the entire body
* Joint pain
If any of these side effects become severe or troublesome, let your doctor know right away.
Vitamin B12 Injections: Side Effects That are Uncommon and Serious
Vitamin B12 injections can result in serious side effects. Although this is a relatively rare occurrence, anyone taking vitamin B12 injections should be aware of the possibility. Call your doctor immediately if you experience any of the following side effects.
* A rapid heartbeat
* Heart palpitations
* Chest pain
* A feeling of tightness in the chest
* Rapid weight gain
* Muscle weakness
* Muscle pain
* Muscle cramps
* A feeling of extreme thirst
* Frequent urination
* Leg pain
* A sense of confusion
* A tingling sensation
* Difficulty breathing
* Difficulty swallowing
* Shortness of breath with mild exertion or when lying down
* Unusual coughing
* Unusual wheezing
* A feeling of extreme tiredness or fatigue
* Swelling of the extremities including hands, arms, lower legs, feet or ankles <----------
* Redness, pain or a feeling of warmth in one leg
* Tenderness or swelling in one leg
* A red skin color on the face
* A red skin color anywhere on the body
* Skin rash
Other vitamin B12 injections side effects may also occur. If you experience anything unusual while taking B12 injections let your doctor know as soon as possible.
CD 24 years. Multiple surgeries in past 10 yrs. 4 year Illeostomy. Mesh rejection. Too close to death, twice. Large inscisional hernia. Perpetually underweight. Short bowel syndrom. Have used a variety of complementary medical therapies. Highly recommend Bowen Therapy as the best body work. Take me vites. Started Low Dose Naltrexone March 27, 2010. Got married for the only time 2008. Survive because of the love of good friends, and because I can. Happy to be alive. IBD needs more awareness and more voices willing to speak up. BE well.