Inflammatory Bowel Disease Online Study
Date Joined May 2010
Total Posts : 1
| Posted 5/26/2010 8:09 AM (GMT -7)
We have received permission from Peter Waite for this posting. Online Study for couples coping with Inflammatory Bowel Disease
at Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York, NY
We are interested in learning about how couples cope with Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD). If you are an IBD patient or the partner of an IBD patient, we invite you and your partner to participate in a confidential, online survey for couples coping with IBD. You are eligible to be in the study if:
- If you are married or marriage-like relationship
- If you or your partner has been diagnosed with ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, or indeterminate IBD (that is, it is unclear whether your IBD is Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis). The diagnosis must have been made by a medical doctor.
- If both you and your partner are at least 18 years old
- If both you and your partner speak and read English
- If both you and your partner are willing to participate in the study by completing the confidential online survey
This study is being conducted at Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York, NY. It is completely voluntary. We will not ask for or gather any information that could be used to identify you (for instance, your name, address, phone number, birthday, etc.). No compensation is offered.
If you’re interested in hearing more about this study, contact Christine Rini at (212) 659-5555 (email@example.com).
If you and your partner are eligible because you meet the description above, and if you and your partner know you would like to be in the study, you can join it by going to the survey website: http://tinyurl.com/IBDStudy
(GCO# 03-0141, IRB approved through 08/31/10.)