1. the rifle range- you cant think about
this stuff when your shooting tight groups, or when your pretending to shoot some crohns creature that is invading .
2. archery- see above. also a good time to pretend to shoot an apple off of Nurse Ratchet's head, or substitute the desk dragon from the doctors office
3. watching the sunrise- try to get lost in the colors. Stop after its up or you will see spots for the rest of the morning
4. watching the sun set- see above, dont start too early
5. feed the birds- watch our feathered friends enjoy a good healthy meal. Try to forget you have to eat like a bird too
6. take a slow easy walk in the woods- I know what your thinkin, need to get the old heart rate up, well , when you almost step on a big snake, the old ticker will be going a mile a minute for a while.
7.take a bath- if your tub doesn't make bubbles, you shouldn't either
8.read- no not your insurance policy or a tax form, we are trying to , NOT, be stressed
9.ride that Harley. If its bad weather get on line and look up the newest goodies for it. Dont buy any, we are doing stress relief remember ?
10. Plan a trip - think of all of your crohnie friends, where they live and how you would love to meet them...
If we would read the secret history of our enemies,we would find in each mans life sorrow and suffering enough to disarm all hostility.