BASIC DAILY TLCs:
* 15 minutes cleaning / tidying x 2
* 15 minutes in the kitchen x 2
* make bed
* think about
And at least 1-2 out of each of these categories.
TLC FOR MY SPIRIT
* read uplifting book (too late & too tired for church)
* darn socks (sounds silly, but I look on this as stewardship)
* listen to uplifting tapes and CDs and do embroidery
TLC FOR MY MIND ('cos I'm a bit stressed)
* spend some time outside
* write lists and reprioritise
* ? tai chi or relaxation?
* pick flowers
TLC FOR MY RELATIONSHIPS
* get in touch with some people, either by phone or in writing. Or even in person.
* finish Christmas gift #2
TLC FOR MY BODY
* beauty session
* exercise (done)
* drink more water
TLC FOR THE COMING WEEK
* make chicken stock
* make soup
* do paperwork
* prepare friend's gift for posting
* check diary
* return library books
* get new craft supplies / go to art gallery / go for a walk do something fun.
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum. Medications for Crohn's
~~ Diet and Nutritional Therapy for Crohn's
~~ Dealing with Abscesses and Fistulae