I ended up doing a spontaneous tlc this morning by giving myself permission to go back to bed for another hour, because I was feeling pretty zonked. I'm now sitting here trying to find some - any - motivation for Tuesday... and guess what? I don't have any.
Things I have to do:
* make some food that I can eat
Things I ought to do, because I feel bad about
myself when I don't:
* some dishes
* some tidying in kitchen
* some general cleaning / tidying
* make bed
* put away stock
Things that I feel remotely interested in doing right now:
* write letter to penfriend (long overdue)
* read story
Things that will cheer me up in the long-term, but need more brain power than I have right now to deal with:
* spend some time dealing with stressy paperwork mess
* make stressy phone calls that are related to stressy paperwork mess
I might alternate ten minutes writing / reading with a few minutes of housework until I feel more human.
Have a good day, everyone.
An uninspired Ivy.
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum. Medications for Crohn's
~~ Diet and Nutritional Therapy for Crohn's
~~ Dealing with Abscesses and Fistulae