Was too queasy to do much today. Postponed appointment, so at least I didn't have to go out. Sat in sun for most of the afternoon and read.
* make bed - yes
* dishes - most of them; will try to finish before bed
* spirituality - yes, but will try to do more
* go back to bed for a bit - yes
* order meds - yes
* exercise - yes, a bit
* eat vegetables - yes, some
* back room - yes
* dry washing - tried, but didn't have much success
* legs - some. Have to finish them another day though.
On a positive note, our resident gentleman blackbird started his mating call this evening, so it looks as if he thinks that spring is coming. Hooray! This has been the coldest winter I can remember: I'm looking forward to some milder days.
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum. Medications for Crohn's
~~ Diet and Nutritional Therapy for Crohn's
~~ Dealing with Abscesses and Fistulae