I'm glad it helps, Inflamed. I know it does me - makes life seem a little less overwhelming, when I follow it properly.
Still struggling to get the pain under control here, so not feeling too happy. It's "only" moderate pain, but is enough to be slowing me down and making me feel pretty grouchy and teary, so I'll be glad to go to bed.
* spirituality stuff - done some already; will try to do more
* exercise - yes
* stretching - done a bit; will try to do more
* make bed - yes
* drink water - yes, some. Not heaps though.
* eat vegetables - yes
* shower and dress - yes
* go to appointment - yes
* inject Humira - yes
Try do do at least some of these:
* get more rest - done
* wash towels - yes
* hang towels - yes
* keep trying to get the washing dry - doing
* make shopping list - started
* do at least some of the grocery shopping - yes
* wash / finish dishes - an ongoing process...
* tidying - yes, but this is also an ongoing process...
* a bit of extra cleaning - yes. Did a quick vac of a few floors
* return library books - yes
I hope you were able to enjoy the weather, Inflamed. It's cold again here.
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum. Medications for Crohn's
~~ Diet and Nutritional Therapy for Crohn's
~~ Dealing with Abscesses and Fistulae