It's going to be a cold, bleak, weekend, so my basic goal is to snuggle and rest.
* check in newspaper to see if there's anything fun on today - done. And no, there's nothing fun on today, but a few good things tomorrow, so...
* get the house TIDY so I can have fun tomorrow and not feel guilty
* beauty session
* drink water
* eat veg
* shower and dress
* spirituality stuff
* phone church
* keep trying to unclench jaw. I'm making progress on this one!!
Try to do at least some of these:
* watch a movie (or hey, more than one movie
* add to shopping list
* write a letter?
* do some / all dishes
* do ironing?
* do mending?
* do any extra cleaning?
* keep trying to get washing dry
* wash those sheets? (I put them in the machine yesterday but forgot to turn it on
* phone someone?
open admin letters?
* anything else off the stress / to do list?
* cook something?
* spend a little bit of time outside, weather permitting
* do something creative?
Oh yeah, and
* don't overdo it
Have a great Saturday, everyone.
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum. Medications for Crohn's
~~ Diet and Nutritional Therapy for Crohn's
~~ Dealing with Abscesses and Fistulae