Just a short one at this point because I have an early start this morning
* stop mentally moaning about
early start, and think instead about
why this is part of my long-term goals
* shower and dress. Bonus points if I put on makeup.
* try to get the kitchen looking tidier before I go. Failing all else, fill sink with soapy water and throw plates in there to soak, so that the HORRIBLE ants are less likely to crawl on them (there must be more rain coming: they still haven't decamped)
* try to air bed before I go. Bonus if I make it.
* put shredder in car so I can take it back to the shop and complain about
how pathetic it is
* crawl into bed and read?
* try to eat vegetables
Will try to add more later.
Choc, I'm glad your hands are feeling better. So sorry about
the surgery, but I suppose this helps explain why you've been feeling so horrid lately, despite the Humira. Have you done Infliximab yet?
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum. Medications for Crohn's
~~ Diet and Nutritional Therapy for Crohn's
~~ Dealing with Abscesses and Fistulae