* shower and dress
* some / all dishes
* tidy up some of the mess in this room
* keep trying to get clothes dry
* a small load of washing?
* make bed
* tlc for bedroom
* take rubbish out, then bins
* get some sun and fresh air, when I can
* spirituality stuff (I haven't been doing this properly lately, and feel guilty)
And on the "Ivy is a Superstar" list:
* more paperwork
* daunting phone call?? which I *know* will be less daunting if I just make it...
* men to come to take scrap metal away - something that has been on my list for 12 - 18 months
* go out into garage and clear a path so they can remove some more metal?
* tradesman to come? Maybe?
* put up soap holder?????
And tlc for me:
* keep sewing up rug
* tlc for body, which needs it. Feet? Legs?
* listen to more music and less news, because the news is both irritating and depressing
That's it for now. I might come back and add more later.
btw, if anybody is feeling low and needing some inspiration, here's (what I think is) a really good blog:http://chairisacloset.blogspot.com/
It took her quite a few years, but this lady pulled herself through a messy house, various family tragedies, etc etc etc, and started building a healthier and happier life for herself. I'm really enjoying reading it.
Have a happy Tuesday!
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum. Medications for Crohn's
~~ Diet and Nutritional Therapy for Crohn's
~~ Dealing with Abscesses and Fistulae