I was wanting to go to the book fair today, but I feel ambivalent about
it now. I'm just likely to spend money on books I don't really want, that will clutter up my newly-cleared bookshelves with a whole lot of dusty tomes. And it'll involve a lot of walking and standing, on a weekend when I'm pretty limpy and unwell anyway.
I may still go, just for the pleasure of it, but won't feel too disappointed if I don't. It's a longish drive in bad weather, anyway. And my gut hurts :-(.
* make vegetable muffins so I have a healthy snack in the house?
* tlc for feet?
* do some craft / sewing?
* do some accounts / paperwork?
* do some movement / exercise / stretching (done some already)
* drink water
* snuggle up and watch a movie?
And try to:
* change water in vases
* do a bit of dusting / tidying
How's your arm now, Choc?
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum. Medications for Crohn's
~~ Diet and Nutritional Therapy for Crohn's
~~ Dealing with Abscesses and Fistulae