Done so far:
* slept in (annoying because I had plans for this morning, but I really needed it)
* read the Sat paper to see what's on this weekend (markets tomorrow!!
* showered and dressed
* planned Christmas menu
* made shopping list for Christmas
* a small load of washing
More must dos for today:
* take antihistamine and inject Humira
More options for today:
* go shopping once it cools down and start on the Christmas pantry list
* clean up after plumbers (why do they always leave a mess, and bits of equipment here, as well as have something fall apart after they'd "fixed" it? All three have happened this time).
* make bed
* exercise (walk outside and post letters?)
* more washing?
* grooming - my hands want some tlc.
* plant more begonias, in a vain attempt to rebuild a floral border - fine in theory, but the cats keep sleeping there and crushing the plants.
* paperwork & accounts
* prep more things for posting
* tidy garden?
* watch video and do ironing?
* put dates in diary?
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum. Medications for Crohn's
~~ Diet and Nutritional Therapy for Crohn's
~~ Dealing with Abscesses and Fistulae