Feeling really rubbish today, but also "need" to do some cooking, as the meat goes off today. Also have some seedlings to plant before rain hits.
* pick monster zucchini before it rains (done)
* put pigs outside so they can get some exercise while they can (done)
* plant some of the seedlings, if not all of them... which is good for me, too, as I'm feeling better outside than in
* cook the meaty zucchini dish, which is working out at about
$1 a serve at the moment, and that's good because I've spent too much money than I feel comfortable about
lately, getting digital ready (glowers at government)
* shower & dress
* keep trying to tidy inside
* keep working on getting back on track...
* some exercise
* clean out pigs' cage????
There's probably more, but that's all I can remember for now.
Co-Moderator Crohn's Forum. Medications for Crohn's
~~ Diet and Nutritional Therapy for Crohn's
~~ Dealing with Abscesses and Fistulae