Once again, Thanks for all the input,
As "RiddlemeThis", suggested, I think we'll wait until the MRI, and go from there. As you can see from the time, It's 3:14am here in the northeast. I've been up most of the night worried about the future. I'm not overly down about it or anything, but as everyone here knows, it can weigh you down at times.
I can see that there seems to be some tremendous success with Remicade and other anti-TNF drugs. It is on the FDA's top 20 most dangerous drugs list though. (Not sure how I should take that).
As some have suggested, I suppose it becomes a matter of risk/reward, in making the decision to take these drugs.
Ironically, just a couple of months ago, our GI was referring to my Daughter's case of Crohn's as being on the mild side, and now she's suggesting this. Quite a roller coaster ride.