As I´ve written before I´ve had apheresis (not common in the states) and was controlled in october and found to be in remission. Am so glad about
that it is truly incredible. But the last weeks there has been cases of the flue and I´ve been questioning if I should or not should take the vaccine for the risk of it starting a flare by activating my immunsystem
Well I have finally decided that i should so today I got it.
So now I need you to keep your fingers crossed that this remission doesn´t go right down the drainer.
Little scared. But I figgered out that the risks if I get the flue is higher than the risk of flaring.
Has anyone any experience of the flueshot starting flares or not?
Thank´s for listening.
Crohn colitis. AIH triggered by Remicade. Adherensis due to severel gynecological operations.
Meds: chloroquine and Humira. Tested several other medicins but have had sideeffects of many of them like pancreatitis from Imuran. Nausea from metotrexate and so on. Now tested apheresis with good response.