Thanks guys...just trying to get more info. Doc seems to have written off the c diff possibility without the test (based on what they saw on CT and scope). I am just looking for possibilities since the prednisone helped in November and is nto doing as much now...but other things are also in play too. I do have a really strange smell from my normal. I dont think the color is from undigested food/liquid since I have bee eating pretty much only white.
Doc just has said things that are confusing and pushing down the road to more meds and I am just slowing down the ride to try more prednisone for longer than 5 weeks or find something else if it is not an inflammation. Just dont know why I would go to bigger meds if it is not inflammation (docs words)
I tend not to run the expected fever - really high for me is 99degrees so I sometimes watch things get missed because they think I ahve no fever so no infection. I also have had so little care for so long (miss those days now) that I fight the impression that I am treatment averse versus my actual wish to just wait until it is absolutely the last chance.
Well..on the other hand I am bending more toward stepping up care as I am still in pain and I am watching my quality of life go down (not to mention I think my husband is going stir crazy in his first real long term run with a flare up). I just told him to go to a bowling tournament in April without me.....I cried not because I dont want him to go, but sick of missing out on things and being lonely except for going to work. What a crock---stay healthy enough to go to a job I dont like and miss out on the fun things in life. So, I am determined to find my best care so I can be better long before our cruise booked for next january.
Sorry for the rambling...you're probably jsut as sick of me as my husband now.