Posted 11/5/2016 9:04 PM (GMT -6)
Thanks for all the input.
I'm on a liquid diet and surgery is scheduled for Tuesday 11/8 (glad I voted early. lol) Seriously, the doctors are comfortable with the wait if I stay with a liquid diet. I'm starving but other than that, feel much better. Will update after I recoup. My GI wants me to try one of the biologic meds afterwards, but still researching.