I'm so glad that you had a nice reprieve this weekend and were able to enjoy yourself--you totally deserve the break! But of course, I'm so sorry you're abscessing again. I hate hate hate the emergency room and I agonize over whether or not I need to go, and then once I decide I should go, I still resist as long as possible. At least it's Monday, so if you think you need to go then you can get there during the week and avoid the "weekend crowd".
On another note, I'm envious that the Stelara is working so well for you. I started having blood again between 3-4 weeks post-infusion. I had dropped my pred to 22.5mg andthings got worse--more blood, frequency, urgency, tenesmus, notbformed & waking me up in the night. Per my IBD Specialist, I have taken it back up to 25mg and still have some blood/urgency but have improved. She is now sending me to meet with her CRS and I know why--it's because she suspects the Stelara isn't going to work
37yr female, dx UC '04, dx changed Crohn's Colitis '17
Currently: Stelara, Apriso, Prednisone *weaning*
Previously used: Remicade, Humira, Imuran, 6MP, Asacol, Lialda, Delzicol, Pentasa, Cortenema, Cortifoam, Rowasa, Canasa, Entocort, Uceris, Uceris foam
I'm Gluten-free. Supps: VSL#3, Cal/Mag, Vit D, Krill oil, EZFE