WOW, THANK YOU FOR ASKING. Thats very thoughtful of you to ask about
my ER visit.
The visit was a success for the most part, I was there from 1130 am till 9 pm on thurs.
I got exactly what I wanted,
1. an x ray of the area, they did a CT and they said no new abscesses.
2. a follow up apt with surgery at 1pm this tues
3. something new to try for pain, litocane gel
4. they dr said I am taking good care of the area and he understands what I have is painful.
5. i never asked for narcotic pain meds, I’m going to let them suggest that.. I willing to try ANYTHING
The thing is, someone commented to me on this thread that “I might need to just tough it out.”
The problem with that is, I feel that would be submitting to a hopeless situation. The feeling of hopelessness is also not healthy. I have no problem with constantly going to Drs Appointments and being a “borderline annoyance” to a Dr I really don’t think much of.
It seems that there are MANY MANY treatments for pain and it’s her JOB to figure one out that works. Like is said earlier, PAIN IS A DISEASE IN ITSELF AND WILL KILL YOU. So if this dr thinks I’m not going to fight for my treatment, she needs to think again.
I figure I just bug her till I get what I want, and I have no problem with showing up for a dr apt. and laying down in the middle of the floor in pain in the middle of the waiting room. I am pretty sure they do not like that
Thank you again for your reply, how are you feeling?