Hal Gunn said...https://www.crohnsforum.com/showthread.php?p=1014347#post1014347
Thank you for your continuous interest in Qu Biologic's investigational treatment QBECO Site Specific Immunomodulator (SSI). I would like to provide an update on RESTORE, our ongoing phase 2 clinical trial.
• Currently enrolling patients with moderate-to-severe Crohn’s disease
• The study will enroll a total of 20 participants in 3 sites located in Vancouver, BC; New Westminster, BC and Hamilton, ON.
• The study is open-label meaning that everyone receives QBECO investigational treatment for 52 weeks.
• Study related travel will be paid for by Qu Biologics and the study investigational drug, QBECO, and procedures are provided at no cost to participants.
• Anyone who is interested in joining the RESTORE study is invited to find out if they may be eligible by filling out a simple questionnaire at www.restoretrial.ca. Specific questions about RESTORE can be directed to the study’s recruitment nurse Andrea Cameron by email (email@example.com) or phone (1-877-223-8637).