Sorry I keep asking about
the meds, but I have a new approach to my decision making. I am going emotionless
now and making a pro/con list of just the activities of daily life. I am just going to look at the impact on my life as is. So, how do you who take the meds answer the following--feel free to just give me quick answers to save your time
1) Can you eat a smaller/same/wider selection of foods since taking 6mp/Imuran?
2) Do you have less/same/more stomach cramps?
3) Do you have less/same/more bloating?
4) Do you visit the potty less/same/more?
5) Do you go out less/same/more as a result of the meds?
I know this is a very simplified way of looking at taking the meds, but it helps me to look at things this way before I weigh the other factors. My local CCFA meeting is next week and I plan to ask them similar questions, but you guys are a much bigger test population!
Dx'd '90 (emergency rupture), symptoms ignored long before that, '03 fistulas and bad flagyl reactions, B12 weekly, Pentasa [until I surrender to the bigger meds]
I'm riding on the escalator of life....