I would definitely get something done. That doesn't sound healthy or even safe to suffer thru till the next one. Blockages can cause serious problems and make things much worse. I wouldn't want to wait till the next one and see if I make it thru...or rupture...or fistulize to get around...etc. Get your doc to find some solution weather it be resection or something to remove the adhesions. Don't wait!
Dx 2003 but probably had it 10 years prior
GB out '95, Appendix out '96, Kidney stent '02/stone removal '02, Resection '04, fistulectomy '06 2x, tubal '05
Currently on 100mg 6mp and Remicade every 8 weeks, Ambien as needed, preds as needed