I have been officially diagnosed with CD since June 05, with no hospitalizations or surgery yet. However, over the past couple of weeks I have been feeling worst. My remicade treatment was delayed about
3-4 weeks due to resources at the hospital and I received my treatment almost 2 weeks ago. Prior to the treatment i was in a flare and it has continued to get worst over the past couple of weeks. My doctor has increased the Prednisone to 30mg but as of today no appetitie, severe nauseau - some vomiting (nothing to vomit) abdominal pain, fever and just feeling ill. The doctor suggested that if I was not feeling better to go to the ER, so not sure if it is time? I can take a very high level of pain and discomfort, so just not sure.
MMAC, Wife & Mother of 3 (14, 13 & 7) - Diagnosed w/CD June05 (terminal ileum)
Asacol (9 daily), Imuran (150mg), Prenisone (15mg), Cipro (1000mg)Lunesta (3mg), Phenergan (when needed) - Remicade as of 7/24