I usually post on the UC board but lurk on this board periodically, too. I am currently pregnant and see a high-risk OB. Both my GI and my regular GYN felt it was important that I see a high-risk OB due to the medications I am taking while pregnant, risk of flare-up, etc. I did flare during my first trimester and had to go on a short taper of Prednisone. My OB was great because he has dealt with this many times before.
I have found that there are benefits to being high-risk. I've had 9 ultrasounds and a gazillion prenatal tests!
- Asacol (4 pills, 2x per day)
- Rowasa (1 enema daily, as needed)
- Folic Acid (1 mg, 1x per day)
- Calcium (600 mg, 2x per day)
- Prenatal Vitamin (1x per day)