A friends daughter has been displaying some symptoms that I am not sure if CF would be considered a possible diagnosis.....
1) Chronic sinus infections, to the point where the child has had her adenoids and tonsils removed. Even though this procedure was completed, the child still gets extremely congested with yellow phlegm that gets all over the crib bedding.
2) Swelling of the feet.
3) Beige stools and also extreme discomfort during a bowel movement.
4) Slow physical development in regards to walking, talking, etc.
5) Frequent temper tantrums
6) Never really sleeps a full night, always waking up and staying up for a couple of hours in the middle of the night.
7) She seems to yank at her mouth alot.
Neither parents have a history of CF in their families....
Do you think these symptoms could be warning signs of CF???