Posted 3/25/2016 1:03 PM (GMT -6)
My name is Tiana and I'm a nursing student and I've be set an assignment on doing a research on something I'm interested in. I've always been interested in the symptoms and treatments of CF as I've already done the whole scientific research of how CF is inherited and how the CF works internally. But now I would like to hear about it from you guys if thats possible?
I have a few questions if you are able to answer, i will only use your answers in my assignment for research purposes.
- What are the symptoms of CF?
- How is CF diagnosed?
- Does CF affect your day to day activties? if so how?
- What treatments are there for CF?
- What is the most effective treatment?
- How treatments do you perform a day?
- Are all treatments held in a clinical enviorment or could they be done at home also?
Hope your able to answer the questions and if you need to ask me anything please feel free to.
Thank you for your help, and hope to hear from you soon.