My name is Sanne, I’m a student from the Hanzehogeschool in Groningen (Holland). (That’s the reason my English might be a little off).
I am currently doing an essay on Cystic fibrosis and part of the assignment is an interview with a patient. The purpose of this assignment is to understand the psychical changes a patient undergoes when diagnosed with CF. I hope someone out here can help me by answering a few questions.
1. When were you diagnosed with CF?
2. Can you tell me something about
your experiences with CF?
3. What kind of influence has the disease over your life and the quality of this?
4. Did you had to make a lot of behavioral changes after the diagnosis?
5. After the diagnosis you’ve got some dietary advices; Which advices worked best for you? And what are things that didn’t work at all?
6. Are there things you can’t do because of your illness?
7. What are your goals for the future? Are there special things you would like to do?
After answering these questions, could you maybe also tell me some more about
yourself? This so I can get a clear image of you.
Thank you for your interest, however, please email the admin@HealingWell.com to get his permission to do this. He will give you instructions on what you willl need to do. Thanks.
Post Edited By Moderator (straydog) : 3/10/2017 11:50:41 AM (GMT-7)